customers save $4,114.27
and no surprises
Using the power of technology, creditworthy members seeking loans will be able to apply anywhere, anytime, any place - and have money in their account by the next day. Anyone can apply — you don’t have to be a Conexus member. Both members and non-members will be able to check their rate in 1 minute without affecting their credit score.
Our loans are 1 - 5 year personal loans, for up to $30,000, and our rates range from 4.8% - 18.99% APR.
Our loans are designed for financially responsible, creditworthy Canadians. Our borrowers are at least 19 years of age, citizens or permanent residents of Canada, have a minimum of 12 months of credit history, a minimum gross annual employment income of $30,000, and a minimum FICO credit score of 690.
We do what’s called a soft inquiry. This allows us to view select information from your report without having to register a hard inquiry and affecting your score. This information, along with the rest of your application and other publicly available information allows our algorithms to generate a personalized quote for each individual applicant without affecting their credit score.
We consider a number of factors when determining your interest rate including your credit score, employment information, loan amount requested and other publicly available information. Due to the robust nature of our technology, we are able to look at many different factors in a very short amount of time to produce an interest rate that is personalized to you. Because of the personalized nature of our rates, the specific determinants vary from applicant to applicant. Above all, we do our best to ensure that you are charged a fair and reasonable rate that reflects not just your credit history, but also your credit future.
Yes. At this time, we only offer quotes to borrowers that have a minimum gross annual employment income of $30,000.
Within your account, you're required to upload the following documentation:
1. A picture of the front and back of your driver's license or provincial ID card, and a photo of your face.
2. A picture of a secondary piece of government issued photo ID. (One of the following: passport, birth certificate, social insurnace card, provincial health card, permanent resident card or Nexus card.
3. Copies of your two most recent employment pay stubs. If you can't provide pay stubs, we will also accept copies of your three most recent years of notices of assessment from the Canadian Revenue Agency.
4. Your three most recent months of bank account activity from the account that your pay goes into. We work with a bank account verification service provider that allows you to log into your online banking and authorize your bank to release to us a one time read only snapshot of your activity. The process is entirely safe and secure. We never know your password, and we don't have access to your account going forward.
5. A void cheque or direct deposit form for the account that you verified in the step above. We will deposit your loan and debit loan payments from this account.